Friday, April 6, 2012

Calling all kibitzers!

By the way, your a kibitzer because it's another word for bystander which is another word for viewer and therefore you are our kibitzers! So i'm Lora (which isn't her real name. Hehe, I'm Julia.) yeah, that was Julia, she stole the computer.... but me and mah friends (of which I am one) okay.... well me and OUR friends will be posting on here and will claim our own colors of text. My color is obviously this more emerald pale green, Julia's is that blue one.... so yeah. on the side I will include a key so you can tell who's writing what. You want to say anything else Julia? Yes. Yes I do.

Basically, this blog will be a chronicle of our misadventures and daily antics. Updated irregularly and often forgotten, It'll be a mishmash of doodles, annoying rants, internet things, pictures, and things that will likely make sense to no one but us. And often not even that. Oh, and obsolete things. Those'll make an an apperance, too.

So let's start with a question. Lora wants to know what a pinecone is doing on a hedgehog.  Can anyone help her out?
First of all, you make me sound crazy! I'm insane get it right Julia! Gilgamesh! But this will make sense to those who don't make sense so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment