Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Admin Kazu, Here With An Address

Hey, everyone. It's Kazu.  I know I've been posting a lot lately, actually through the whole course of this blog, but don't worry, you don't have to deal with me for too much longer.

I think I'm going to have to take a break from the Pegasi for a while. Possibly permanently, depends on how long it takes for my actions to blow over.

Now I won't go into details, because this blog has been from the very conception meant to be a blog of six kids having a nice time, goofing off like we always do. I'm not going to change it.

It's not you Pegasi, the quiet watchers I know have secretly read everything and never said anything. No, I love you guys.

I am just really fucking done. With a lot of things.
And really fucking scared, of a lot of things.


Its a shame I didn't get to use my new nme more, I like Kazu.
Kazu Kazu Kazu. See, it's fun!!!

And for anybody wondering, I did learn to play Hana Fuda. Now I just need a set of cards.

Anyway, I have to go. Fics that need writing, horses that need drawing. Today, I take my leave.

See ya, Illogical Pegasi.

Or Space Cowboys.
Actually if there are any Space Cowboys, y'all should hmu.

 
-Kazu<3



No comments:

Post a Comment