Friday, September 14, 2012

Wow, It's Like Dane is the Only One That Gives a Shit Anymore

Looking back, most of these posts have been mine, and a grand total of IDEFK how many made sense.
That sentence didn't make sense.
MINDFUCK.
Okay, What in Jesus H. Dick is a Notboyfriend?
Is that like an
On-again,
Off-again
Boyfriend?
STRIDER STRIDER, BE MINE,
STRIDER BE MINE~
Man, I wanna speak Hispter.
I also wanna be strong without these Hispters, yeah
I wish that I could dance son a singl esomething,
I wish I coul dbe strong without you Strider yeah
OH, oh< OH, oh< OH,
without you Strider yeahhhhhhh
Sorry,
Broadway Karkat.
I don't know if yo ucan tell but I really like Homestuck.
Why the fuck is there a Pony on our screen.
I'd like it to be known that since Lora createed the blog and was the one thatinsisted we all put love into it, she was in charge of design.
I'm beginninng to wonder if that was such a good idea.

-Dane<3

No comments:

Post a Comment