Thursday, May 3, 2012

Public Service Announcement

Hello there. This is Julia, bringing you a very important announcement. As you can see, it's so important that I'm not even using a fun font.
We're here to talk about duck rape.
Yes, kibitzers (actually, I'm calling you all unicorns), you read that right. Duck rape.
No, I'm not joking. Millions of ducks* are raped every day, and if we don't do something about it, this will continue. Do you want this to continue, unicorns? No!
And as if that isn't enough, there are hundreds of millions** of baby ducks being born every day as a result of merciless duck rape. Then those rape babies grow up and are just another target for the big rapist ducks. How horrible.
So, unicorns, I ask you to join me in my (well, it's not really mine) endeavor to stop this. Over on the side of the screen you'll see I've added a DARD button. That's from Mayor Gia's blog. Pop over there and grab the button, too. The baby ducks that will never be born thank you already.
To meet our founder and read his inspiring words, go herehere, and here
Please. For the ducks.


*Unofficial statistic. In fact, I just made that up. But Dane says she once saw a duck being raped, so I guess it's close enough.
** Also unofficial. But the rape babies think it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment